background

Sunday 25 September 2011

'In the Fall'

I had casually entered one of my Necklace sets for a monthly challenge last month on Shannon's blog :http://shannonproductions.blogspot.com/p/jewelry-making-challenge.html and completely forgot about it, until I received an e-mail from her saying that I was the winner for that challenge. Yippee!! I was very thrilled. Inspired and bubbling with motivation I decided to enter her next challenge: A project featuring the fall colors: amber, burnt orange or fierce orange and red. Since this is not limited to jewelry, I decided to create an Artwork. I've known as a tight painter, so this time I decided to loosen up a bit and create something different. And this is what I came up with:


I had so much fun painting this. I have used varied things to create this mixed media artwork, 'In the Fall' like clay, plaster of Paris, my hand carved wood block stamps from India (that have been shoved away for years), rubber stamps, and fabric (I tore off my husband's T-shirt for this.......lol!  and the best part is that he doesn't know about it just yet! I hope he'll be happy to see his clothing transformed into an artwork :)


Oh and this is my Necklace set that came out a winner from last month's challenge:



2 comments:

  1. Normally, I'm not a great "modern" art follower nor a jewellery type person. But I do like both of these creations. Aren't you clever? Well done. Hope you are as successful with the Artwork as you were with the necklace set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me

    iBeesoft Data Recovery Crack

    NetBalancer Crack

    Driver Genius Pro Crack

    Autodesk 3ds Max Crack

    K7 Total Security Crack

    TeamViewer Crack

    ReplyDelete